Friday, June 10, 2011

All Good Things Must Come to an End!

It's Friday! Friday! Friday! Which means this amazing Journalism Camp/ Workshop thing is almost over:( I've had the best experience here this week and I know that the lessons learned and friends made will be something I keep! To all the faculty, thank you. You have truly made this experience a blessing and have concreted my future:) To the College student helpers, Y'all were amazing! Jonathon, Keona, Sarah, Jared, and Sicily made the experience enjoyable! To the great friends I made... Yoda, Tooth Fairy, Piper, Bones, and Cougar. Great nicknames:) I'll miss y'all and you BETTER stay in touch! And remember... if you want to get something done right: CHANNEL YOUR INNER AVRIL!!!
                                                                                                                        ~DeeJay:)

No comments:

Post a Comment