Saturday, June 11, 2011

Those People We Love:)

We all have those people that we know will be there for us. It may be your mom, dad, brother, sister, grandmother, or a close friend. In my case it would be my Grandmother and my best friend. I've learned from experience that they truly want the best for me. They love me. They encourage me. They push me. They tell me those things I don't want to hear.

Specifically with my Bibba: She gave up her retired life to make sure I had a decent life. She loved me and comforted me. She wiped my tears and taught me to get back up and get back on the horse. BTW I hate that horse. It's always bucking me off:) She has yelled and screamed and grounded me! But she did it to teach me a lesson. We have this little thing where we constantly say "I love you more". I've finally realized she loves me so much more than I could ever love her! She's an amazing woman and if I'm half of the person she is, I'll have no trouble socially in life! 

Kiara: We have known each other for 8 years:) We were friends, worst enemies, acquaintances, 7-Second lovers, and then finally best friends;) She's my Dora, for I art her Boots! She's the harsh friend. The one that tells me what I don't want to hear even though I know she's right! She loves me for who I am and knows me better than I know myself. She's a moody, titchy, harsh, worrisome, uptight Mexican:) But she's my moody, titchy, harsh, worrisome, uptight Mexican! I'd take a bullet for her and I know she'd do the same for me:) She'll continue to be my best friend when I stay at NC and she heads off to follow her dreams at MSA! She'll be my friend when I'm going to EC and when I go to College:) (Possibly Southern, but morelikely, Northwestern!) She'll be the one I call when I cry, laugh, scream, and smile. She loves me. I love her. I'll always have her:) She doesn't know it, but if I get married, She's my best woman:) I love my best friend. More than she can imagine. I'll miss her and I'm gonna cry when she leaves. More than I'm crying as I write this totally true blog:) Thank you Beffie! You are amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment